Friday, May 2, 2014

Hello Blog-o-sphere!

Welcome to the Blog That Wasn't There...

Why this title fits will probably be evident in a few posts but for now this is post #1.

I have a post bubbling inside of me about the "ills and thrills" of small town life.  But, first I need to pay some bills, and get some design stuff done so that I can think clearer and BLOG.

Anyhoo, this blog is a place where I can rant about stuff that isnt appropriate for Facebook or polite conversation.  My goal is to get things off my chest and ponder the big and little issues of life.

Yes, I'm an introvert (like most bloggers) and this IS my idea of a good time.


1 comment:

  1. Early in my blogging there were several locals who were blogging at the same time. We had more fun. But with the entrance of Facebook, it all came to a halt.

    I have found that my writing skills have diminished and my thought processes have slowed down. Of course, I'm sure that's my age and NOT the fault of Facebook!!!

    Keep committed, Kacy! Blogging is great therapy and when others latch on and begin reading, you'll find yourself with a lot of 'virtual' friends.

    ReplyDelete