Saturday, May 3, 2014

Beta Church Intro

This will be one of the most controversial topics that I will discuss on my blog.  I am sure that it will ruffle some feathers but it is the topic that I have been careful to NOT talk about too much on Facebook.

I won't go into great detail right now because my views are somewhat different from the tradition about church practices.

I will do a many-part series on this.  Because it is such a hot button issue, I will break it down carefully and clearly.  This idea has been stirring in me for over six years.  To my surprise, I found that I am far from the only person thinking this way.

This ongoing series will be about the CHURCH (the bride) at large and the buildings and organizations that we refer to as churches.

As a premise, am no way wanting to criticize or judge any church.  I just want to explore the validity of current and historical traditions.

I am asking you to think about "taboo" questions that maybe you haven't considered.

I am asking you to step out of the box and reason with me.

I am asking God, to show us what is of Him and what is of man.

I believe there is a NEW/OLD WAY to gather and that's what I hope to explore.


No comments:

Post a Comment